Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm surprised but happy to find that instead of a post-Christmas let-down I'm feeling kind of jazzed. All went pretty well, and I'm glad it's over, but I'm satisfied that everyone is satisfied. The exception is B. I'm concerned - he's not improving near as rapidly as I thought he would. Today is day 13 of him being basically flat on his back. We go to the chiropractor today - this is 3 days in a row - and he will feel way better when he's done with therapy and adjustments, but then is in pain by the time we get home from riding in the car. No doubt he is improved from when it all happened, but not all that much.

Please keep him in your prayers. If you don't currently pray, please start!

1 Comments:

Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

i am worried too. i should call him. yeesh, what a bad friend i am

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home