Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I just learned about a website that has me pretty happy. Here is the link:
http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/

This is Wolgang's Vault. You can click on Vault Radio and listen to selected songs performed live at Bill Graham's Fillmore (East and West?). Well, this was all going on in my younger days and it really takes me back. For any of you interested in music, it is quite a thrill to listen to artists you never got to see live, in all their extended self-indulgent glory. They change the playlist once a week, I'm told.

They also sell a lot of WAY overpriced t-shirts, posters, etc. I guess that stuff is worth it to some people, but not me.

But the music is great ... I'm diggin' it. It may get old later, but at the moment I'm having a great time.

5 Comments:

Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

what kinds of music is it?

9:38 AM  
Blogger goostermon said...

It is different kinds of music ... Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Jimi Hendrix, Traffic (Steve Winwood) ... but also some Miles Davis, John Mayall, etc. thrown in. It is free to listen ... I'd say just check it out and see if it to your taste.

10:08 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

I just heard an ELP that I really like. "in the beginning"??? i think that was what it was, but that is just because that was the hook. it that type of stuff included?

I will check it out.

HEY! when do I get my powwow with you? me and the wife (and child) are in town now and the wife wants to meet you. playing any gigs in NA soon?

1:07 PM  
Blogger goostermon said...

Hey,
No gigs in the near future ... but I'd LOVE to see you and meet Melissa. Send me an email w/ your phone number and we'll hammer out the details. dbeck@erlinc.net.

How long are you in town? I work right on Charlestown Rd. (across the street from Taco Bell / Pizza Hut). Lunch any day (almost) is very do-able. However, I'll be out at a seminar on Thursday and Friday.

Other than that, maybe we could snag Brad and do dinner?

5:41 AM  
Blogger Bleach said...

I would prefer not to be seen with either of you. For the record.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home