Monday, January 30, 2006



This is more accurately what I look like, or at least what I looked like at a Falcons gig last summer. Pretty groovy with the shades and all, what? For some of you this may come as a surprise since your memory of me is based on pre-gray hair, pre-gray beard, pre-pretty darn fat.

If you want, you can go to http://www.thefalcons.us/oldliveaudio.htmand hear some bits of the band. I recommend the ones featuring "Carry On." That's one of my favorite songs that we do.

Man, now that I know how to insert pictures I'm gonna have to find some good ones to use in posts. Stay tuned.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Will you guys be playing Steinert's Feb. 24 AND 25, or did I just miss-read the website?

10:38 AM  
Blogger goostermon said...

That's correct ... we will be at Steinert's Feb. 24 and 25 10 to 2.
Would love to see you guys, if you feel like coming out.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

I don't see why we couldn't make the Saturday show. Hafta check with the counter-part first, of course.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Bleach said...

You have caught on to the picture thing pretty good pop. Good blogs!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Bleach said...

You have caught on to the picture thing pretty good pop. Good blogs!

1:53 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

make with the blogging.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home